Monday, June 30, 2008

Thankfuls


Tucking the kids in tonight, both in the bottom bunk together, I sat in the rocking chair with Baby Sister in my lap.
"OK, close your eyes and go to sleep."
"We have to do our Fankfuls", piped up Super Hero.
Yes, we should do our Thankfuls each night.

Thankful for a fun sleepover; for tractor rides; for uncles and homemade Slip 'N Slides.

And me? What are my thankfuls tonight?

Amazing grace; healthy children; a Hubby who works overtime, while I try to make a go of my shop; a new huge bed that I can't even reach across; time alone to make a Tooth Fairy pillow for Princess' first loose tooth; in-laws who watch the kids while I craft; some sun so I could take photos of new listings; a baby rag dragon to sell...

Yes, Thankfuls are a good reminder of the many and varied blessings of an average day.

No comments: